Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Almost 1 yr later

So almost a year later and here I am. So many things have happened, I just needed to gather myself and leave the blog alone for a while.
So last I posted, I was waiting for my next cycle to start so I could start Clomid. I was able to take it in June. We found out that it worked and were got pregnant! I was so excited to learn this. I was to go to my dr when I was 10 weeks along so it turned to a waiting game until September. My mother came with me to see the baby and to keep my 2 yr old under control. It was this appointment that we learned my baby had stopped forming and absorbed into my body. I had a miscarriage but the sac was all still present. I was scheduled for a d&c and everything was said and done by October. Im still learning to heal from this.
Back tracking a bit, my grandfather (also the man who helped raise me) was diagnosed in January with lung cancer. He had been in and out of the hospital a few times throughout the year and I got the call October 30th that it was time for me to come home. I spent his last days with him, but we lost him early November 1st, 2011. This was my only father figure, so I say that Ive lost my grandfather, but it feels as though Ive lost my father.

With these last 2 deaths, I'm not sure what my heart could take anymore but Im still pushing on.
So for the new year, we were blessed with a promotion which asked us to move back to where my husband was born and raised. We were blessed with a big home and more family than we know what to do with. Since there is 5 hours between our new home and my mother, we have agreed to take turns to make a monthly trip. My mother, grandmother and 2 brothers made the trip last month and I happened to get my visit from aunt flo the same weekend. Since then I have yet to see her again. I took a test last week and got a BFN but i looked it up online and if I am pregnant, I would have only been 4 weeks last week so it could have been missed by the HPT. I plan to take one April 1st. Im nervous.
So this is my update, Im sorry its so long and that its been so long since Ive posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment